The BRS President and Officers are inviting expressions of interest for the role of BRS Communications Officer.
The Communications Officer works closely with the BRS President and Executive Officers to develop and strengthen engagement with the Renal Community.
Members of the renal community who are interested require proposal by at least two BRS Officers/members of the BRS council. Anyone who wishes to be considered for the role is required to submit a one-page personal statement and a brief CV in addition to their nominations for consideration by the BRS Council by Friday, 6th September 2019.
The next Communications Officer will be elected via a survey monkey vote with all Council members, and will be ratified at the BRS Council meeting to be held on Monday, 30th September 2019.
Submissions should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
BRS Communications Officer
The BRS Communications Officer is responsible for all forms of communication between the BRS and renal community.
• The BRS Communications Officer will work with BRS Council, the Society President and Vice Presidents to support the business of the Society.
• The BRS Communications Officer will work with affiliate organisations to develop and strengthen engagement with the Renal Community
• The BRS Communications Officer will support BRS Council, the Society President and other Vice Presidents by having responsibility for the BRS communication portfolio, including the management of social media platforms
- Build and maintain relationships with wider renal community
- Management of social media platforms
- Creation of social media content
- Support of www.britishrenal.org content
- Development and dissemination of the BRS newsletter
- Identify and co-ordinate the content for the Journal of Kidney Care bi monthly BRS column