Help us unite with one powerful voice for World Kidney Day 2017 by organising an activity or event on 9 March to draw public attention to the importance of kidney health, what can be done to protect kidneys before disease strikes, and to assist patients who already have kidney disease. This year there is also a particular focus on kidney disease obesity.
Once again the UK initiative is being led by the Kidney Charities Together group comprising the five leading UK kidney charities.
To help with your event, we have produced a Support Pack containing:
- 5 A4 kidney health awareness posters
- A5 kidney health awareness flyers
- World Kidney Day logo stickers
- A poster to help advertise your event
- A guide to working with the media
- A guide to using social media
- A sample press release
- A sample letter to your local MP
Further details on getting involved are available on the World Kidney Day website along with more ideas for activities and additional downloadable resources.