BRS Fellowship Nominations
You can download a nomination form HERE.
Guidelines and Criteria for Nominations
- Any person active in the renal field may submit a nomination for a BRS Fellowship Award, including patients.
- Letters of support for all nominees should come from a minimum of two different members of the renal multidisciplinary team, each with a professional background different from that of the nominator.
- The BRS Council votes on BRS Fellowship awards by secret ballot. A two-thirds majority vote is required to elect a nominee.
- A maximum of two BRS Fellowships will be awarded annually.
- Nominees may be representative of any member of the multidisciplinary renal team, including patients.
- The nominee must have been active in the Renal Field for a minimum of 10 years.
- The nominee must have demonstrated exceptional service/leadership over and above that normally expected in their role/post or day to day work.
Margaret & John Edwards
Sir Netar Mallik